Oops! & Odds and Ends....
These are items that we set aside for one reason or another and are offering here at a discount of 15-40%.
Typical reasons include:
1. Washed and worn for photos.
2. A return that we felt wasn't in absolutely new condition or a returned item that we repaired.
3. One of our samples from the manufacturing process. Perfectly fine but sizing might be off or between sizes. This will be noted if this is the case.
4. We found a blemish or manufacturing issue. Fully functional & NOT in need of repair, but something a little off.
5. We repaired something and felt we should sell it as a seconds garment (usually undetectable).
6. If it's something that needs immediate attention/repair and is not currently functional this will be stated and the item will be more deeply discounted to account for this.
7. Pattern irregularity in some of the melanges (see more details below).
8. It could just be overstock.
CLEARANCE SALES ARE FINAL & NON-RETURNABLE
PLEASE SEE SIZE CHARTS FOR MEASUREMENTS - DO NOT SHOP BASED ON SIZE NAME; THERE ARE SHIFTS IN SIZING WITH EACH BATCH
Please see the usual product listing for the item you are interested in if you require additional information on the product.
Reach out if you need anything more by using the "contact us" link at the top of the page under "info", I'm here to help and will likely be able to provide you with more details on the seconds or overstock item you are interested in.
Make an informed decision about sizing by viewing the size chart/s because the sizing on our Yooki leggings varies each year. Pay attention to sizing and compactness. Compactness affects stretchiness which ultimately affects sizing too. Again, let me know if you need assistance with this.
MW-machine washable merino wool
Size Chart Baby
Size Chart Youth
Size Chart Adult
LOUNGERS 2019 PATTERN IRREGULARITY
Some variants of our melanges came back with some pattern irregularities that covered larger areas than we were comfortable selling as normal garments. There's nothing else wrong with these garments other than the melange patterning is a little off in an area or two; most often near the seams of the garments. See photos below to get an idea of what we mean by pattern irregularity. Photos shown are what we found to be worst-case-scenario.
Adult Thicket (XL, L, M) & Roar (M) Loungers: most of these have a pattern irregularity that is along one edge of each leg panel (so it ends up at the seam) of the pant. In other cases it might be or also include a run of stitches, usually a couple of inches that is solid in color (not as random as the rest of the garment). The photos below show what we mean by these irregularities. Thicket and Roar have the same pattern irregularities. We tried to photograph the worst offenders.
Youth Loungers 120 Rooster: the irregularity on most of these is that the melange pattern is slightly different on one leg vs other. We don't think many people would notice unless they were looking for it but it's still not normal.
Here are two examples that we found to be the most significant: